Tuesday, January 09, 2007

"I am not a plagurist..."

...to turn a phrase from Richard Nixon. I don't even play one on TV!

But no sooner had I posted the previous entry than I want trolling KvM, something I haven't done for some time, only to find that they covered the same topic using the same title!

Of course they did a much better job, and their entry is more recent. They also cover and link to a story on some of the other taxes tax increases the DFL is proposing (the gas tax increase target is 10 cents a gallon).

My favorite part is that after listing all the DFL proposed higher taxes and business-killing mandates, the story indicates that Senate Majority Leader Terry Clark of St. Cloud believes that "...the measures would allow Minnesota long-term growth and prosperity."

Haven't the Democrats yet learned that you can't tax your way to prosperity? Sorry...silly question...

Comments: Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?