Thursday, September 13, 2007

Not to be tolerated

I don’t like lying. From politicians, certainly, but least of all from my kids.

This week my son returned from school with the results of a math test. He gave the answer to one problem as 10. The teacher, on the other hand, placed the true answer in red, 15, beside the problem.

I don’t know why my son lied with his answer on this test. But that’s really not the point. I punished him for his outrageous conduct.

Since then I have learned that his classmates lied in their answer to the math problem as well. No matter. My son should have known better, and his punishment will not be altered.


Comments:
So he answered ten, the correct answer was fifteen, and you figured he lied?

He didn't just make a mistake?
 
Post a Comment



<< Home

This page is powered by Blogger. Isn't yours?